Heaven begins on the Spot
Quiet day. Took a walk early this morning as we were thinking it was going to rain later. Now the sun is out. Oh well.
Getting to know you . . .
I just wasted some time on Facebook answering one of those – get to know you – survey things. I think it actually might be part of a Russian invasive method to find out more about me, or maybe it’s a Political undercover thing to find out who I voted for in the last election and who I will vote for this time . . . but hey, I’m not paranoid or anything.
Still – my cousin Marlis did it – so why the heck not?
Why not take a break and learn about each other….
1. Who are you named after? Not sure, my mom said it was my Dad’s old girlfriend . . . could be.
2. Last time you cried? Nope, not going there. Been a while though.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Fair
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ha! Unfair – now mostly Vegan – before this total flip of my gastro system it was turkey or ham. I’m pretty much never sold on just any one thing. . . ever.
5. Longest relationship? 28 years – if you call the Monastery a relationship – which I think it was. Otherwise it’s my present life with Jon going on five years.
6. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope
7. Would you bungee jump? No. I have too many bungee jumps going inside my stomach already with this Covid 19 thing.
8. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Oatmeal w/raisins & nuts! My cousin Marlis (which is where I got this survey) said oatmeal/w/raisins but I always add walnuts.
9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Of course. I tie them so tight they would never come off without half my foot.
10. Do you think you’re strong willed? Definitely on some things. Wishy-washy on a lot. Do NOT try to sell me anything – especially books. I’m a bit of a weak-toed, lily-liver ed pushover when it comes to books.
11. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate
12. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Eyes
13. Football or basketball? Football – uh… not sure – are those sports? Ha! Ha!
14. Last thing you ate? Lemon coconut bundt cake . . . hmm, maybe another piece . . .
15. What are you listening to? Nothing – dog walking down the hallway, ringing in my ears, clacking of the keys as I type. How exciting, huh?
16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dang, Red, blue, green – I always like the whole box thing.
17. What is your favorite smell? Coffee – followed by chocolate chip cookies – followed by flowers.
18. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister, Barb
19. Married? Yep
20. Hair color? Sort of washed out reddish blond/gray
21. Eye Color? Blue
22. Favorite food to eat? Burritos!
23. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings – I HATE scary movies. Life is too dang crazy scary as it is. Unless of course it’s a murder movie – and is not too bloody – dead face staring up into space with blood dripping out of it’s nose.
24. Last movie you watched In a theater? To long ago
25. What color shirt are you wearing? Navy
26. Favorite holiday? Christmas
27. Beer or Wine? Beer & Wine – why choose? Really? I actually hardly ever finish my beer though and only about a quarter of a glass of wine sometimes – but I like both. I also like whiskey and B&B and almost anything. OH! Margaritas! Let’s not forget those.
28. Night owl or morning person? Both – I kind of fade off in the middle . . .
29. Favorite day of the week? Monday – start something new. Also I’m always hoping there will be something exciting in the mail. There hardly ever is . . . but there’s that hope that’s not there on Sundays.
30.Favorite animal? Cats – DO NOT Tell Andre & Pudge
31. Do you have a pet? Buddy, Pudge, Andre
32. Where would you like to travel? Just to the coast. Always.
33. Favorite sports team? Sea Hawks
34. Favorite hobby? Blogging
The suggestion is – that you copy the questions and change the answers. Your call on that. Kind of fun though . . .
Why Stay Catholic
Please add “your” three gratitude moments in the comments. It’s a great way to pick up your day and it’s fun for the rest of us to read!
- Glad NOT to have Covid 19 so far – praying it will soon be over. So sad for those who have lost loved ones already.
- Quiet day
- Leftovers tonight. Yay – lazy cook day – Though I do like to cook.