“Since you get more JOY out of GIVING to others,
you should put a good deal of thought
into the HAPPINESS that you are able to GIVE.”
So today I did something radically spiritually different – that I would never even have thought of before Pope John Paul II came out with the Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary. I decided to create my “own” set of mysteries for meditations that would be more in tune for praying for my business endeavors.
I call them the “Encouragement Mysteries.”
- Come Follow Me – meditating on how God calls us to follow him – no matter how big or small our life seems to be.
- Water into Wine – God can turn the most ordinary of things in our lives and transform them into something amazing.
- Call to Serve – What matters is that we keep trying and moving forward the best we can with the talents and gifts we have.
- Taking time out – It’s sort of about Jesus being tempted in the desert but also about looking within to discover what “negative voices” are turning us away from moving forward.
- Shake the dust – If people don’t accept what we our doing, put a bad interpretation on our life choices – it’s not something to let us get bogged down with. Shake the dust off our sandals and move on. This also can apply to not dwelling on past mistakes, choices or even beliefs that turned out not so good.
Today’s Three Sunshine (Gratitude) Moments:
1. Jon driving me all over town to find a Christmas present for a family member. After all our driving we found it about a mile from home. Isn’t that the way?
2. Learning a tiny bit more of patience with myself.
3. Yummy sampling at Costco. Bit of cheese, a chocolate, a ham and cracker. Munchy munch.
More Games: | Waffle | Mahjong |Free Words | AARP Games
Subscribe Please share with a friend