All life is an experiment.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Here are the questions from Darren.
- “What kind of pain could I help eliminate from their lives?”
- “What bad habit could I help them get rid of?”
- “What mistake do you want them to stop making?”
- “What obstacle could I help them overcome?”
You can also can look at it from a more positive angle with questions like:
- “What can I help them achieve in the year ahead?”
- “What good habit can I help them develop?”
- “What positive change could I help them bring about in their lives?”
- “What goal can I help them reach?”
I think that one could use this even in other things than writing. Family, friendships, work partners, anything.
I like the positive questions the best but I’m going to journal about the negative ones as well – maybe something will come to mind I haven’t considered.
On another note – I had a coaching call today with Sandy Dell about getting a Sales Rep for my puzzle books. I’m not at the point where I would be ready for one but lining up all my little ducks . . .
Today’s Three Sunshine (Gratitude) Moments:
1. Had physical today and am healthy and well. Blessing!
2. Putting together books for delivering to Fort.
3. Watched one of my favorite TV shows last night. Garage Rehab. Love it. Some folks think its fakey – I don’t care. I like it.
More Games: | Waffle | Mahjong |Free Words | AARP Games
Subscribe Please share with a friend